torsdag 27 juli 2017

Explore The Nature

Hi =) I found a fun challange over at More Than Words. I also had the perfect photo for this one. We went out walking in a nature reserve by the sea a wonderful sunny day in June. We had a great picnic and took a swim in the sea. The criteria for this chellnge was arrows and the word explore.


As usual on my blog nowadays I have used old stuff for this layout. Backgrund paper is from My Minds Eye. The fussy cutting papers are old Webster Pages. Flowers from Prima and Primas Color Bloom sprays. Chipboard arrows from Blue Fern Studios.

Some closeups :)









Thanks for stopping by =)

Maja

5 kommentarer:

  1. Hello Maja, thank you so much for joining us at More Than Words this month. Your layout is so very pretty and wonderful !! I love it !! Have a nice day. xoxo Heike

    SvaraRadera
  2. wow! I love the design! Very inspiring! Thank you for playing with us at MTW Challenge xx

    SvaraRadera
  3. I absolutely love all that fussy cutting you did! Fabulous layout! Thank you for playing along with us at More Than Words!

    SvaraRadera
  4. So Beautiful... Gorgeous layout!
    Thank you for joining More Than Words challenge this month!

    SvaraRadera

Pga av massa Spam på senare tid granskar jag nu alla kommentarer. Tack för att du kikade förbi =)