tisdag 19 augusti 2014

Looking back at a great summer....

Hi =). Tomorrow it´s schoolstart and the autumn is around the corner. I´ve been back to work for a week now and in the mornings when I walk out my door heading for work I can feel the cool weather that is on it´s way, and I love it! =)
We have had a great summer, the hottest one in ten years! So it´s nice when it´s getting cooler again.
This layout I´m showing you today is a "just because I can.... " or " just for fun.." layout made with a photo from this summer , Prima papers and flowers and Blue Fern Studios chipboard. Had some fun with hand stitching on it too =)





Blue Fern products used on this layout are: 
Bohemian Flowers, Brick Rings and Layering Stems.



Thanks for stopping by =)

Maja

Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar

Pga av massa Spam på senare tid granskar jag nu alla kommentarer. Tack för att du kikade förbi =)